- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple teachers is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many members (teacher, staff, parents, students) as you'd like (depending on System plan).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Omnis Management, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all information/content, or “Data”, posted and activity that occurs under your account plan, which includes Data posted by users under you (ie. teachers, staff, parents, students).
- You may not use the System for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the System, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for making payment to account, once the free trial period has ended. Billing will not occur until trial period has ended.
- Once your trial period has ended (14 days), a billing confirmation will be sent. If you choose not to pay once your trial has expired, your account will be suspended until payment is received.
- The System is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. We do not allow upgrade/downgrade refunds or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
Modifications to the System and Fees
- Omnis Management, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the System at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Omnis Management, LLC reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 40 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the System, on our website, or social media platforms.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. To cancel your subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are paying by PayPal, you are also responsible for canceling your PayPal subscription to Omnis Management, LLC in order to prevent them from sending further payments.
- If you cancel the System before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect the end of that month, allowing you to finish your paid subscription period.
- Omnis Management, LLC, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the System for any reason at any time. Such termination of the System will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and subscription or access to account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your account. Omnis Management, LLC reserves the right to refuse the use of the System to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Data Ownership
- Omnis Management, LLC owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the System. You may not copy or use any of the documentation, artwork, programming, or coding of the System which Omnis Management, LLC owns.
- Omnis Management, LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the data you upload or provide to the System. However, by using the System to send Data, you agree that others may view and share your Data.
- Your use of the System is at your sole risk. The System is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the System without the express written permission of Omnis Management, LLC.
- You may not use the System to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
- You understand that the System can be used for transmission of your data, and that during processing, your data, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the System to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious data.
- Omnis Management, LLC does not warrant that (i) the System will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the System will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the System will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, Systems, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the System will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the System will be corrected.
- Omnis Management, LLC , its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the System. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the System is to stop using the System.
Please contact email@example.com for questions or concerns